Do you have big ambitions for yourself, your team, or your company?
And do you have all the experience and the knowledge to do so?
But is the sweat you put in not in line with the results you get out?
Then it's time to find out where you -as a leader- can do things differently
to not only aim high but also play high!
This is how other leaders have done it
Do you recognise yourself in these stories?
The stories displayed above, give you an idea of which transformations others have realised. As you are reading this, you are probably ready to take a next step for yourself as well.
- Do you want to experience and show more confidence for yourself and the things happening around you?
- You want peace of mind, knowing things are arranged and under control, instead of being tired because you push yourself so hard by taking care of so many things.
- You want to be strong and confident, because you know that then you can intervene where and when needed.
- You want to be relaxed, because your work/life balance feels good.
- Do you want to get out of the daily grind, knowing your real purpose, goals and long term perspective, and being able to radiate this clearly?
- You want to be energized and focused on the right things, instead of feeling like you're working and living with the 'parking brake' on.
- You want to know on exactly which things to spend your valuable time, and which things to drop so you are less distracted by small matters.
- You want a balance between the sweat you put into your job and the results you get out.
- Do you want to understand your context, environment and others around you more profoundly, so you can anticipate effectively?
- You want to have impact without loosing your energy or feeling as if you have to fight for it.
- You want to know and understand what is going on around you exactly, so you can influence and react effectively.
- You want to possess the right tools and techniques that enable you to realize what you really want, building upon deep connections.
- Do you want to get everyone in your team and organisation aligned, without conflict escalation?
- You want to have a clear-cut and cooperative company-wide negotiation culture, strategy, and infrastructure, with well defined steps and tools, instead of the scattered lone wolf negotiations taking place in your company.
- You want productive discussions, without clashes, jelling, and frustration, but instead resulting in innovative ideas and ways of working.
- You want a clear overview of the highest priorities and the projects in your company/team, who is working on them, and a structural approach to create awareness and get everybody's agreement on this.
If you're experiencing one or more of these issues, we can reassure you: a transformation is possible!
However, none of these points can be resolved with a standard solution. These are symptoms of deeper, underlying issues playing within yourself or within your business. In order to get to a sustainable solution, we need to know more about you and your specific situation.
The good news is that we're confident we can help you with this. That's exactly what our coaching work is all about, and that's where we've already helped lots of our clients.
The first step towards your bespoke solution
Every week we take out a part of our time to talk with people like you, about symptoms such as the ones described above.
We do this by having a Clarity-session. In such a session:
- we focus on what matters most to you: your values, your beliefs, your goals and your dreams;
- we look at your current challenges, your blocking points, and the hidden obstacles that are holding you back from realising your goals and dreams;
- and once we have identified those (hidden) obstacles, we create actions to surmount them.
By doing so, we end the session powerfully
- with actions you can take directly after the session
- with actions you can take later by yourself, but that still require a bit of thinking or further reflection
- and with an overview of those things where it would be good for you to get support, so your personal and professional growth doesn't stagnate.
In this way, the 90-minute Clarity-session will clarify your current situation and the steps you can take to progress. We can also discover whether a deep one-on-one coaching programme is a suited approach for you.
And, our Clarity-sessions are completely free of charge!
Who is a Clarity-session most suited for?
We reach the best results in the Clarity-sessions, and in our coaching work, when working with 'Ambitious Leaders':
- You believe in a better world. You believe in a world in which companies, and their leaders, take up their social responsibility. A world in which human and economic interests go hand in hand and strengthen each other. In short, a world built around 'Purpose', 'People' and 'Profit'.
- You are a leader. You have an influence (hierarchical or indirect) on a number of people (employees, team members, customers,...), and you believe that when you -as a leader- perform at your best, you have a big and positive impact on the people you work with.
- You want to be more effective at work. You want to excel in everything you do, so you can realise your biggest ambitions with more confidence and with more ease, allowing you to increase performance, motivation, and satisfaction in a people-oriented way.
- You want to grow and develop yourself. You always look at yourself first when wanting to change something. You believe that when you yourself act differently, other effects will be generated. As such you are willing to invest (both mentally and financially) in your personal growth, both in private and in business, to make that happen.
We also recognise that many 'Ambitious Leaders
' are struggling:
- You feel trapped in the hierarchical squeeze. You feel pressure from above concerning goals and expectations you have to live up to, and at the same time you are confronted with resistance and inertia to change from below.
- You feel frustrated, because the sweat you put in is not in line with the results you get out. You work long days, you put in a lot of effort to do good for everybody, you're constantly in a hurry to meet your deadlines, you feel chained,...
You get results, but despite all that labour, you have the feeling those results could be much bigger or at least could be met with less effort.
If you recognise yourself in this, take a look at the next steps below towards your bespoke solution.
Book a Clarity-session right away
So, you recognise yourself in the customer stories, symptoms, and personal criteria. Then take the following steps:
Step 1: Click the "Book Appointment" button below, and choose the location of your Clarity-session: online, London, or Belgium. Then, out of the list of services, pick 'Clarity-session', select your provider, and check our availability.
Step 2: Shortly after you've scheduled our session, you will receive a confirmation of our appointment, including a link to a questionnaire (5 questions) to prepare us for our conversation. In this way, we can make the session as valuable as possible.
Step 3: We have our session and we will discover how we can best support you, during the session, afterwards, or by referral.
Click here to book your Clarity-session: