Is your business growing, expanding,
or do you want it to be?
But are you seeing some cracks and gaps in the structure, methods and general approach?
Then it's time to find out where you -as a leader- can do different things to get better and bigger results!
This is how other leaders have done it
Do you recognize yourself in the stories?
The stories displayed above give you an idea of which transformations are possible. As you are reading this, you probably want to make a transformation for yourself too.
- Do you want to experience and show more rest and calmness?
- You have to take care of so many things, you are tired (because you push yourself so hard), and you want peace in your mind because things are arranged and 'under control'.
- You want to be strong and confident, because you know you can intervene where needed.
- You want to be relaxed because the work/life balance feels good.
- Do you want to get out of the daily grind, know better what your real purpose is, and be able to clearly radiate that? (having an 'internal compass' that guides you through life and work)
- You feel like you're working and living with a 'parking brake' on, and you want to be energized and focused on the right things.
- You want to know exactly on which things to spend your valuable time, and which things to drop so you are less distracted by small matters.
- Do you want to understand your context, environment and others around you better, so you can anticipate effectively?
- You want to have impact without loosing your energy or the feeling of having to fight for it.
- You want to know and understand what is exactly going on around you, so you can influence and react effectively.
- You want to have the right tools and techniques to be able to realize what you really want, built upon connection and with overview.
If you're experiencing one or more of these point, then I can immediately reassure you: a transformation in these points is possible!
However, not every point is eliminated with a standard solution. This are symptoms of deeper, underlying issues playing within you or within your business. In order to get to a real solution, I need to know more about you and your specific situation.
The good news is that I'm sure I can support you with this, because that's exactly what my coaching work is all about, and where I've helped already a lot of clients with.
The first step towards your unique solution
Every week I block a part of my time to talk with people like you, about symptoms like described above.
We do this by having a 'Clarity' session. In such a session:
- we focus on what matters most to you: your values, your beliefs, your goals and your dreams;
- we look at your current challenges, your blocking points, and the hidden obstacles that are holding you back from realising your goals and dreams;
- and once we have identified those (hidden) obstacles, we create actions to surmount them.
By doing so, we end the session powerfully
- with actions you can take directly
- with actions you can take later by yourself
- and with an overview of those things where it would be good to get support with, so your personal growth doesn't stagnant.
In this way, the 90-minute 'Clarity' session, will clarify your current situation and the steps you can take to make progress.
And, such a 'Clarity' session is completely free!
For who is such a 'Clarity' session most suited?
I reach the best results in the 'Clarity' sessions and in my coaching work with 'Ambitious Leaders'.
To not waste your time nor my time, here are some criteria that identify the people with who I can achieve the best results, the 'Ambitious Leaders':
- You believe in a better world. You believe in a world in which companies, and their leaders, take their social responsibility. A world in which human and economic interests go hand in hand and strengthen each other; in short, a world built around 'Purpose', 'People' and 'Profit'.
- You are a leader. You have an influence (hierarchical or indirect) on a number of people (employees, team members, customers,...), and you believe that when you -as a leader- perform at your best, you have a big and positive impact on the people you work with.
- You want to be more effective at work. You want to outperform in that what you do, so that you can realise your biggest ambitions with more confidence and with more ease, allowing you to increase performance, motivation, and satisfaction in a human-oriented way.
- You want to grow and develop yourself. You always look at yourself first when you want to change something. You believe that when you act differently, other effects will be generated, and you are willing to invest (both mentally and financially) in your personal growth to make that happen.
If you meet these criteria, please read below what the next steps are towards your unique solution.
Book a 'Clarity' session right away
OK, you recognize yourself in the customer stories and symptoms, and you meet the personal criteria. Then these are the following steps:
Step 1: Click the "Book Appointment" button below, choose a "Clarity" session out of the list, and check my availability when we can have a session.
Step 2: Shortly after you've scheduled our session, you will receive a questionnaire from me (5 questions) to prepare us for our conversation. This way we can make the session as valuable as possible.
Step 3: We have our session and we will discover how I can best support you, right in the session, afterwards, or by referral.
Click here to book your 'Clarity' session: